Saudi Quarantine Travel Packages
Turn your mandatory quarantine period into a luxurious holiday experience in Saudi Arabia. We can offer you the best Saudi quarantine packages for travelers and tourists in Dammam, Jeddah, and Riyadh.
What we offer:
- Very best and affordable Saudi quarantine packages in the market to match your needs
- A variety of luxurious hotels from 3 stars to 5 stars with quarantine holiday packages
- We will handle the entire VISA process according to Saudi regulations
- Guaranteed entry visa to Saudi and the entire visa process will be handled
- Air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles to travel from and to the airport
- We provide the C19 health insurance package with free PCR tests
- We will take care of all the necessary documents required by the Saudi government
- Halal certified hotels with all facilities
What you need to know before traveling to Saudi:
- Pre Visa approval is required (E-visa or Consulate Visa)
- We at Olanka can handle the Visa application process for you
- Guaranteed Visa delivery within 4 to 7 working days
- You are required to stay 14 days in Saudi Arabia under a quaraintine
Hotels and accommodation
- We offer a variety of hotels ranging from 03 stars to 05 stars
- Different room types to choose from: Single, Double, Triple and Quad Triple rooms
- Children under 5 are free to stay
- Half prices for children between 5 to 12
- Children above 12 are considered adults and required to pay the full amount
Covid 19 precautions you should be aware of
- Saudi Arabia is open to most countries with a stable Covid 19 situation. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and the Maldives have recently been added to the accepted list. Click here to learn more about accepted countries.
- You will need a negative PCR report taken within 72 hours
- You will have to complete the 14-day quarantine period in a facility of your choice
- You should have documents to prove that you have taken a Saudi state-approved vaccine
- (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna or Jonson, and Johnson S Janssen)
- Pay 20% to confirm the booking and get started with your Saudi quarantine package
- After receiving the VISA pay the remaining 80%
- Payment methods: Online safe payment, Visa, Master, Amex, PayPal, Telegraphic Transfer
Get Covid 19 insurance before you travel!
- It is highly recommended you get the Covid 19 insurance alongside any Saudi quarantine package and we can handle it for you
We offer transport
- Our drivers will pick you up from the airport and take you safely to the hotel
- Drivers will follow all the safety measurements required by the Saudi authorities
We are open 24/7!
We are ready to help you with your international Air Ticketing as well! Talk to us today for more information.
Frequently asked question about Saudi Arabia quarantine
Last Update on September 22, 2021
01. Is Saudi Arabia open to travelers?
Yes. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is open to travelers from many countries.
Canada, United States
Brunei, China (Hong Kong, Taipei, Macau), Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Japan
Australia, New Zealand
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
02. Is Saudi Arabia Safe to travel?
Yes. Saudi Arabia is a country with a stable Covid 19 situation.
03. Do you have quarantine travel and tour packages to Saudi?
Yes, we do provide a variety of Saudi quarantine packages.
04. Do I need Visa to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia?
Yes, you need to have Visa before entering the country. On arrival, Visa is not available for travelers of any nationality.
05. Can I apply for Visa myself?
Only the citizens of a few selected countries are allowed to apply for E-Visa. We as a travel agency can help you to acquire your Visa with ease and hassle-free.
06. How long does it take to get Visa to Saudi Arabia?
4 to 7 working days.
07. What can I expect if my flight gets rescheduled or canceled?
We at Olanka will coordinate with the hotels and other service providers to reschedule your visit. Please note that some hotels and service providers are not willing to refund or reschedule in every scenario.
08. In case if I get Covid 19 positive before traveling to Saudi Arabia, is it possible for me to cancel or postpone my trip?
Yes, you should be able to reschedule the plan as long as your reason is valid and you have evidence to prove it. However please note that some hotels and service providers may not refund or reschedule in every scenario.
09. What will happen if my visa request is not granted or gets delayed?
In such a situation, we can offer you two options:
- You may book for an alternative destination such as Sri Lanka, Egypt, Maldives, or Kenya with Olanka Travels
- Your money will be refunded excluding the Visa fees to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
10. Can I get the air tickets to Saudi Arabia through Olanka?
Yes. We can assist you in that matter.
11. Do I need an RT-PCR (Rapid test PCR) in order to enter Saudi Arabia?
No. But you need to have a PCR test report with negative results which does not exceed a period of 72 hours
12. What are the documents I should submit to Olanka to get started with the Visa process to Saudi Arabia?
- Scan copy of passport (Passport must be valid for a minimum of 06 months)
- Work Visa or visit Visa for the ultimate destination