Quarantine Tour & Travel Packages in Bahrain
Are you planning to quarantine in Bahrain? Whether your plan is to tour in Bahrain or to be quarantined in Bahrain and travel to another destination such as Saudi Arabia or Dubai, we can help you!
The Saudi Arabian government has declared Bahrain as a Covid “green” country and will be accepting travelers who are quarantining in Bahrain for 14 days. Since 5th September 2021, Bahrain has opened entry to tourists and passengers entering Saudi Arabia who will be staying in quarantine for 14 days within the country. Contact us today, and enjoy a fun and luxurious Bahrain quarantine in the splendid tourist hotspot!
Bahrain Quarantine Packages Inclusions:
- 14 nights accommodation at hotels certified by the Bahrain government (3 star, 4 star or 5 star hotels available)
- Bahrain visa fees and processing fees
- 3 PCR tests (Tests will be conducted on arrival, on the fifth day and upon exit.)
- All 3 meals for the entire stay of 14 days
- Transport facilities (return airport transfers with AC vehicle and driver)
Quarantine Travel Packages for Saudi Travellers - Additional Information
Bahrain Visit Visa
- Pre-visa approval is needed. On arrival visa is not available
- Your Bahrain visa will be handled by Olanka travels
- Your visa will be processed as soon as you make your advance payment
- The visa will be ready within 4 to 7 business days
- The visa will be issued for the 14 days stay in Bahrain
- Comfortable and luxurious 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available for your stay
- Single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, and quadruple rooms could be booked according to your needs
- Any passenger over the age of 12 is considered an adult and will be required to pay the full price
- Children aged between 5 to 12 years will only be required to pay half the price
- Children under 5 years of age are eligible for a free stay
Covid 19 Vaccinations
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated visitors are allowed to enter Bahrain with a tourist visa
- However, unvaccinated visitors will not be permitted to leave the hotel premises until 14 days
- Fully vaccinated visitors are able to leave the hotel premises and enjoy the Bahraini experience!
- The Bahrain government currently accepts entries from many nationalities all around the world
- At the moment, the highest number of arrivals to the country for quarantine purposes are citizens of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh.
PCR Test Requirements
- You are required to do 3 PCR test during your 14 day stay
- The first test will be done upon your arrival at the hotel
- The second PCR test will be conducted on the 5th day since your arrival
- The final PCR test, or the exit PCR test, will be on the 13th day after your arrival in the country
- Before boarding the flight to Bahrain, a negative PCR test result within no more than 72 hours is also required
- The costs of the 3 PCR tests, as well as transport services to the lab, are included in our package
- You can pay 20% as confirmation for the booking, and proceed with the visa and hotel reservation
- The remaining 80% could be paid after the visa is obtained
- Payment methods: Online safe payment, Visa, Master, Amex, PayPal, Telegraphic Transfer
- Your driver will pick you up and drop you at the airport once you depart from Bahrain
- Transport can be arranged on land from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia for an extra cost on request. However, you need to have a valid work permit in Saudi Arabia if you are going to cross the Bahrain borders to Saudi Arabia via land. Please speak to us for more information about this
Covid 19 health insurance
- A Covid 19 health insurance is not required to quarantine in Bahrain. However, having one is highly recommended
We are open 24/7!
We are ready to help you with your international Air Ticketing as well! Talk to us today for more information.
Frequently asked question about Bahrain quarantine
Last Update on September 13, 2021
01. Is Bahrain safe to travel ?
Yes, Bahrain is safe to travel to and is considered a covid “green” country by Saudi Arabia.
02. Is Bahrain open to tourists?
Yes, the country is open to tourists.
03. Can I travel from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia?
Yes, since 5th September Bahrain opened entry for passengers to Saudi Arabia who will be quarantined in Bahrain for 14 days.
04. Do I need a visa to enter Bahrain for quarantine purposes?
Yes. You need to apply and get pre visa approval.
05. Can I apply for Bahrain visa by myself?
As travel agents in Bahrain, we are required to submit certain documents to immigration. Therefore, we highly recommend you apply for the visa with a reputable agent in order to ensure that you get your visa hassle-free.
06. How long will it take to get a visa to Bahrain?
Your visa will be ready in about 1 to 3 business days.
07. If my flight is rescheduled or canceled , what will happen?
We will speak to hotels and other suppliers to reschedule your visit. However, please keep in mind that some hotels and suppliers might not be willing to refund or reschedule at all times.
08. If I test positive for Covid just before traveling to Bahrain, can I cancel or postpone my trip?
Yes you should be able to reschedule if you have a valid reason & can prove it with evidence. However not all hotels and suppliers are willing to refund or reschedule all times.
09. If a visa is not granted or delayed, what will happen?
You can always book an alternative destination with us, such as the UAE, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Maldives, or Kenya, which accepts visitors for 14-day quarantine stays and travels to the final destination you desire. Or, we will refund your money without the visa fees and charges to Bahrain.
10. Can Olanka help with air tickets to Bahrain?
Yes, Olanka can handle air ticket reservations to Bahrain.
11. Can I travel from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia on land?
Yes, as long as you possess a valid work permit in Saudi Arabia. Please contact us for more information.
12. Do I need a RTPCR (rapid test PCR) to enter bahrain?
No, you do not need a RT PCR to enter Bahrain.
13. What documents do I need to submit to Olanka get the visa to bahrain?
A scanned copy of a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
Work visa or visit visa for the ultimate destination (eg. Saudi Arabia)