- Dubai Quarantine Travel Package
Dubai Quarantine Travel Package
Are you planning to spend your quarantine in the UAE? Whether your plan is to tour while enjoying the sunny adventures and incredible cuisines or to be quarantined in UAE before traveling to another destination such as Saudi Arabia or Dubai, we can help you!
The Saudi Arabian government has added UAE to its list of covid “green” countries and they accept passengers who have spent 14 days in UAE while under quarantine. UAE has opened entry to tourists entering Saudi Arabia who will spend a 14-day quarantine in the country. Contact us now, and grab your chance to enjoy an exciting and luxurious quarantine in the stunning beach resorts of this perfect coastal getaway!
UAE Quarantine Package Inclusions:
- 14-night accommodation at hotels certified by the UAE government (3-star, 4 star or 5-star hotels / Apartments available)
- UAE Visa and processing fees included
- 3 meals per day for the entire 14 day stay
- Transport facilities (return airport transfers with an AC vehicle and a driver)
Quarantine Travel Packages for UAE Travellers - Additional Information
- UAE Visit Visa
- Pre-visa approval is needed. On arrival, visa is not available (other than Canadian and US passport)
- Your UAE visa will be handled by Olanka Travels
- Your visa will be processed as soon as you make your advance payment
- The visa will be ready within 3 to 7 business days
- Issued Visa is valid for 30 days in UAE and can be extended
- Comfortable and luxurious 3-star, 4 star and 5-star hotels, as well as apartments, are available for your stay
- Single rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, and quadruple rooms are available for your needs
- Any passenger over the age of 12 is considered as an adult and will be required to pay the full price
- Children aged between 5 to 12 years will only be required to pay half of the price
Covid 19 Vaccinations
- Both vaccinated and unvaccinated visitors are allowed to enter UAE with a tourist visa
- Both Vaccinated and Non-Vaccinated clients Can freely Move without any restrictions
The UAE government currently accepts entries from many nationalities all around the world including Sri Lankans, Indians, Pakistanis and Saudi Arabians.
PCR Test Requirements
- You are required to do 2 PCR tests during your 14-day stay
- The first test will be done upon your arrival at the airport and it will be free of charge
- There is a list of government and private Hospitals you can get the Exit PCR done with an additional cost
- A valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate with a QR code for a test conducted within 48 hours is needed, and the validity is calculated starting from the time the sample was collected
- You can pay 20% as confirmation for the booking, and proceed with the visa and hotel reservation
- The remaining 80% could be paid after the visa is obtained
- Payment methods: Online safe payment, Visa, Master, Amex, PayPal, Telegraphic Transfer
Your driver will pick you up and drop you at the airport once you depart from UAE.
Covid 19 health insurance
You will Be covering Basic travel Insurance along with UAE Visa.
Call or Whats app : +94 777 991 399
Email : [email protected]
Live Website Chat: Chat Now
We are open 24/7!
We are ready to help you with your international Air Ticketing as well! Talk to us today for more information.
Frequently asked questions about UAE quarantine
Last Update on September 13, 2021
01. Is Dubai safe to travel?
Yes, UAE is safe to travel to and is considered a covid “green” country by Saudi Arabia.
02. Is Dubai open to tourists?
Yes, the UAE (Dubai) is open to tourists.
03. Can I travel from UAE to Saudi Arabia?
Yes, passengers can travel to Saudi Arabia after being quarantined for 14 days in UAE.
04. Do I need a visa to enter the UAE for quarantine purposes?
Yes. You need to apply and get pre visa approval.
05. Can I apply for a UAE visa by myself?
As a revel agent in UAE, we highly recommend you to apply for the Visa through a reputable agent to ensure your visa gets approved hassle-free.
06. How long will it take to get a visa to UAE?
Your visa will be ready in 3 to 7 business days.
07. What will happen if my flight is rescheduled or canceled?
We will speak to hotels and other suppliers to reschedule your visit. However, please keep in mind that some hotels and suppliers might not be willing to refund or reschedule at all times.
08. If my test results are positive for Covid just before traveling to the UAE, can I cancel or postpone my trip?
Yes, you should be able to reschedule if you have a valid reason & can prove it with evidence. However not all hotels and suppliers are willing to refund or reschedule all times.
09. If a visa is not granted or delayed, what will happen?
You can always book an alternative destination with us, such as Bahrain, Sri Lanka, Egypt, Maldives, or Kenya, which accepts visitors for 14-day quarantine stays and travels to the final destination you desire. Or, we will refund your money without the visa fees and charges to UAE.
10. Can Olanka help with air tickets to UAE?
Yes, Olanka can handle air ticket reservations to UAE.
11. No, you can't travel from UAE to Saudi Arabia by Land
No, you can't travel from UAE to Saudi Arabia by Land.
12. Do I need a RTPCR (rapid test PCR) to enter the UAE?
Yes, travelers from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia are required to have a rapid PCR test report with a QR code for a test conducted at the departure airport within six hours of departure.
13. What documents do I need to submit to Olanka to get the visa to UAE?
A scanned copy of a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
Work visa or visit visa for the ultimate destination (eg. Saudi Arabia)
A passport size picture